A unique opportunity to spend two mornings with James at the superb Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay on the 12th & 13th of February.
Covering all aspects of the wedge game you will learn the fundamentals of better scoring and come away with a personalised plan for ongoing improvement. Whether it's chipping, pitching, bunker play or all of the above, we've got you covered!
Each morning will run from 9-12 leaving the afternoon open for you to get out onto the golf course or maybe have some cocktails by the pool, why not both!
Limited to 8 spaces, We can't wait to see you there!Over the two days you can expect to;
- Learn James' core short game principles.
- Receive instruction based upon these principles but tailored to your own specific needs.
- Learn how to hit different trajectories.
- Make bunker play a strength.
- Master a few speciality shots to get you out of trouble.
- Improve your decision-making around the greens.
- Learn how to practice effectively.
- Go away knowing the key statistics to work on.
- Receive equipment recommendations to make things easier.